Venice | Piazza San Marco | Day 28

Sunday 8 May 2016

Day TWENTY EIGHT

Iconic and beautiful Venice + perfect weather = photo city

No other explanation necessary, apart from I hated the amount of tourists (are there any locals at all in Venice?!), the amount of plastic-rose-and-selfie-stick street hawkers was overwhelming, and finding nice accommodation was a lot harder than expected.

p.s. if the gelato is fluorescent in colour, it probably isn't very good quality.


Artichoke street vender













A traditional mask workshop and window display








I visited St. Marks square alone, as Tyler was still in the Hospital, and the mood there echoed how I felt inside; too much going on to fully enjoy myself. The sun was hiding, the American tourists were at their most confused, and the beautiful architecture had scaffolding hiding it :( Still, it wasn't flooded, there was more room than I expected, the buildings were beautiful and I got myself some fab gelato!


Will i visit again? I doubt it...



with love from Venice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment