Munich | BMW Welt | Day 15

Thursday 10 December 2015

 Day FIFTEEN

As the name suggests, if you don't like cars, today might be a little boring for you. For those of you who love BMW's, I apologise for my limited knowledge. Tyler might be nice enough to do some captions for ya'll :)

The Munich-based BMW show room known as BMW Welt (Bavarian Motor Works World) is located next to the BMW headquarters and the Olympic Park. A competition was held to design the building, and COOP HIMMELB(L)AU from  Vienna won the honour. A casual $200 million USD was spent from 2003 - 2007 to build it. That's a lot of bier and bratwurst. I guess when it costs to go in, and they have over 2 million guests a year, it makes its money back... Not surprisingly, in 2013 60% of visitors were Germans. hehe.




Impressive building, right? I found an easy way to amuse myself with annoying Tyler by trying to make him pose for photos... 


"Can you not, you're embarrassing me stop it!" I had great fun.





So I handed over the camera, and this was the first thing he photographed. Arty, no?












Oh, oh, I know about this one, this was one of the cars they used while filming Mission Impossible; Rogue Nation.

...




next: Munich | Day 16


No comments:

Post a Comment