Nick Cave live at the O2 Arena

Monday 6 November 2017

.
I bought my ticket to Nick Cave as soon as they were released, with no thought towards who I would go with, or if I'd even be free that day! Even though I got on to it straight away, I still missed out on standing tickets, and settled for a seat on the highest level, which was sort of like sitting and watching other people enjoy a different concert. 
Saying that, I'm so glad I went. Even with an ageing voice and massive crowd to reach, Nick and the Bad Seeds were on brilliant form. 


They performed all the tracks from the latest album Skeleton Tree, adding to these with other classics like Stagger Lee, Red Right Hand and The Ship Song. One of the best parts was when the audience was invited onstage for the encore, and Nick was able to move through the crowd and sing to the seated audience further back. Warren was fantastic as usual, performing a beautifully dreamy violin solo, piano parts and generally stomping about the place.

I didn't bring my long distance lens, but I got a few shots of the arena.
Enjoy!

 .
 .
 .
 .
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment